Click HERE to be directed to the North Central College Vault Club website
The North Central College Vault Club is a pole vault club developed by Tim Winder, pole vault coach at North Central College in Naperville, Illinois. The club and camp system is designed to train campers over an extended period of time. Pole vaulting is taught in a systemic way that is easy for vaulters to understand. In addition to vaulting, campers will be instructed through videotape analysis and classroom lecture on techniques and training.
2018 Summer Camp Info
Click here for the link to the 2018 North Central College Summer Pole Vaulting Camp Registration.
North Central College
Pole Vault | 4 – 6 p.m. OR 6 – 8 p.m. | Cost: $600
Mon, Tues, Wed: June 18 – July 25 (no camp on July 4)
All Club Sessions are held in the Res/Rec indoor track and field facility on the campus of North Central College.
- Maximum of 12 vaulters per session.
- Session are 1 1/2 hours long.
- Maximum of 24 vaulters total in the NCC Vault Club.
- Minimum of 12 vaulters in the NCC Vault Club.
- If the Club has 12 vaulters or less, then only one vault group will be run during vault sessions.
*Only one make-up session is allowed for a prearranged absence.
Camp Document–> NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE POLE VAULT CAMP